Vaginal Steaming aka Yoni Steaming is an ancient practice that women across the world developed for the purpose of postpartum care and treating gynecological concerns. This universal practice does not any one clear place of origin.
WHAT IS VAGINAL STEAMING USED FOR?
- Most commonly, vaginal steaming is used by midwives or doulas for postpartum care right after a woman has a baby.
- Vaginal steaming is also used as a hygienic post-period practice to get any left-over blood out of the vaginal tract once the period is over.
- Lastly, vaginal steaming is used to treat gynecological problems. Cramps, trouble conceiving, infections, fibroids, cysts, dryness and sometimes even fertility issues...vaginal steaming helps to naturally get rid of the problem.
- From the first period to post-menopause, it is an important tool for self-care.
BOOK YOUR STEAM ONLINE BELOW:
According to various case studies, vaginal steaming appears to improve symptoms in over 90% of all gynecological problems and shows tremendous potential as an alternative to invasive medical procedures.
There's clear reason why women everywhere have used it for thousands of years. There's nothing that compares to it.
One thing is evident--vaginal steaming doesn't hurt, and--if it does work in a specific case--it's a really good alternative to surgery and artificial hormones. For most, it is practical and affordable to give it a try.
WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE?
You know the feeling you have after a long, hot shower or bath?
Your female organs feel like that. Oh yes ;-)
Vaginal steaming has been found in the following places:
- South Korea, Vietnam, China, Indonesia, Cambodia, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand
- Turkey, Latvia, Sweden, Italy, Germany, Romania
- Eritrea, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Morocco
- Haiti, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago
- Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Belize, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Navajo Nation, Lakota Nation
- Palau, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii
- Ancient Egypt, Babylonia, Mesopotomia, Aztec Empire and Mayan Empire